Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Exclusive LEGO Marvel Polybag!


✯✯✯✯✯

A few weeks ago, I took a trip to "Toys R us" to get a figure or two for the Disney Infinity 3.0 game (I got Yondu and Bobba Fett) when I came across this little thing that I believed to be an exclusively American LEGO polybag:



Inspired by the 2017 Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 movie, it is an exclusive LEGO Milano build.
I thought that it would be expensive and that I would only be able to get it at comic con at a high price. Instead I bought it for an eye-poppingly cheap price of £2.99! 




Sadly it was a little smaller than I thought it would be (only 68 pieces), but it did prove to be an interesting build. The "wings" can be maneuvered into pretty much any position and the "beak" at the front could be opened to show a rather ugly piece which I like to think of as a mega-weapon.










The jets at the back are very well made and do look like the ones in bigger LEGO Milano sets as well as the top bit (which is also used in the Nexo Knights sets)




Above is a size comparison to a LEGO Minifigure (I thought that Star Lord was rather fitting)
I was quite excited by it and this little build holds a high place in my LEGO collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment